Sunday, December 28, 2014

Best of 2014: Beauty

Hi everyone,

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.  Well... if you haven't noticed the year is almost over!  I hope everyone had a great year filled with great experiences and great people.  Although this year has been stressful for me in many ways, I did have a great time.

So let's talk about something fun...beauty products!  I thought up some of my favorite beauty products I have used this year.  (Hopefully I have all of them).  I tend to be the type of person who finds a routine or product that I like and sticks to it; meaning, I will most-likely continue using these products into next year.


  • Creamy gold eyeshadows.  I have been very much into creamy gold eyeshadows this year.  The consistency is perfect for those rushed mornings, when you just want to slap something onto your eyelids and be out the door (looking good of course).
  • Nude nail polish.  This has been a personal staple of mine, and it probably will be for a very long time.  Nude nails are nice, understated, classy and versatile.
  • L'Oreal BB cream.  Ok I know I am probably one of the last people to try out BB cream; but I picked this one up and I love it.
  • Hope in a Jar cream.  This is one of my favorite face creams of all time.  The consistency is very light and whipped.  The smell is very light and clean.  The formula works like a charm and is not greasy.  Need I say more?
  • Lip-liners.  This year I have discovered the importance of lipliners. Haha
  • Dusty rose lipsticks.  I finally found my go-to lipstick shades for my olive skin!  I also learned that I can never wear straight up pink lipstick.
  • Clay masks.  I have always been a mint julep mask person but I have been changing it up.

What have been your go-to products this year?

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your beauty picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! That BB cream is perfect!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products!!!
    A new year always brings new dreams, new goals, new challenges, but old friends always remain.
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_5_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!