I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Charley over at Rambling of a Beauty Blogger. Thanks again for the nomination!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What does Liebster mean? Liebster is German and means sweetest, nicest,kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, kind,valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. :D
Here are the rules...
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you thanking them.
2. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked from the person who nominated you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask some other bloggers.4. Share the love: Choose 10 other bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to nominate and send them a comment or message letting them know you've nominated them.
Questions and Answers:1. Where are you from?
I am from Brooklyn, New York.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about a month.
3. The all important question: tea or coffee?
TEA! I love tea, especially when the weather starts too cool down and I carry my beloved tea thermos and extra tea bags around the college campus. I have a sizable tea collection in my cupboard. My favorite tea is green tea.
4. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take three things (beauty or other), what would they be?
Wow. I would have to say... Cocoa butter (for my lips and my skin if I dry out), a good book and lighter to start campfires and help me cook.
5. When did you first start using makeup?
At age 14 I started using eyeliner. I used eyeliner on my bottom lid only the top was too awkward for me to reach (at the time). Haha. After a while I got the hang of it.
6. Do you have any pets, what are their names?
I have a fish tank of nameless fish at the moment. At one point I did have a tortise, I let him walk around the house during the day and let him eat lettuce and at nighttime I would put him to bed.
7. If you could have any beauty product delivered to your door right this second, what would it be?
I would have to say anything from La Mer. Their products seem very luxurious and magical.
8. Do you prefer summer or autumn/winter polish?
I prefer summer nail polish because I feel that I have more options. I test out a few colors, but I always end up back with nude-pink shades.
9. What is your favorite colour?
10.What is that one must-have product you own and why?
Beauty-wise I'm going to have to go with my trusty cocoa butter because it is a lifesaver. Non-beauty-wise it would have to say my laptop because I use it on a daily basis to blog, study or surf the web.
Sharing the love (people I am nominating)...1. Ana http://anamascara.blogspot.com
2. Alexandria http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com
3. Nora http://noradulce.blogspot.com
4. Sasha http://sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com
5. Tijana http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com
6. Mary http://layersofchic.blogspot.com
7. Jen http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com
8. Haniya http://myownnailart.blogspot.com
9. Laura http://ediestrustfund.blogspot.com
10. Danielle http://embrace-lace.blogspot.nl
My questions...1. When did you start blogging?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. What 3 words describe your blog?
4. What 3 words describe you?
5. What is your favorite beauty product?
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
7. Other than blogging what are your hobbies?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
9. Who inspires you and why?
10. Any goals or dreams?