I know you are probably pretty familiar with "wish list" posts. And you may be wondering "why didn't she just name this post a 'wish list'?" The answer is unlike a wish list I can't actually buy some of the things on this list and I have try them. Well this works out great because I consider myself a pretty frugal person. I hope you enjoy this new type of post! Also as usual, I encourage you to share any advice or suggestions, but especially in these types of post!
- Find the perfect pink lipstick. I am on the hunt for the "perfect pink". I want a lipstick that isn't too pink but isn't too nude. I'm looking for like a "dusty pink" or a "dusty rose" type of color. I've been looking around a bit (but not diligently enough I suppose). The thing is lipstick can look completely different in the bullet than how it looks on your face. Some even look different from swatch to actual lip application. ugh!
- A new recipe. Maybe something with herbs and spices. mmmm!
- Try the no makeup look...as scary as it seems.
- Read a good book. Or maybe a book that makes me cry. Sometimes I like a good tear jerker. Any suggestions?
- Try a new fragrance; maybe a light fresh scent.
- Try a shade of nail polish I have never tried before! I'm usually very wary about choosing nail polish colors because I'm afraid of staining my nails (even though I use a base coat). Maybe I'll borrow my good friend's pastel yellow nail polish.