Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lets Chat #14

Hi everyone,

I haven't done a Lets Chat in a while as a matter of fact I haven't posted in a while!  Sorry about all of that I have been really busy lately.  I just took a big exam today and it feels so good to just go home without having to study my way into sleep deprivation!  *sigh* Well that is enough about that I won't keep thinking about that test.  Don't you feel great when you get something dreaded over-with?!  Well I hope you all had a great and (well rested) week. :)

I just thought I should inform you as to why my posting has been a bit sporadic.  I should get back to my twice-a-week posting schedule soon.  Speaking off week, how do you like to wind down after a rough week?  I was just telling some friends that once everything is over, I am still wired next I am tired, then energized for a while (like now), then I am exhausted; like clockwork.  During that brief energized period I like to listen to music, or play video games.  Shopping works too but I don't always have the budget for that, but today I bought myself a nice bikini top.  And although Spring let alone Summer can't come fast enough, I'm really happy that the weekend is almost here!

Here is a nice little collage of coziness for you!


 How do you like to wind down after a rough week?




12 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Following you now, hope you can visit my page and follow me as well :)

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'll go check out your blog right now.

      Delete
  2. Love that couch and the starfish! Beautiful collage!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a tiresome week, but happy to have the weekend! I can't wait for Sunday because it will be my laid back day. Pretty set!

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have been following your blog for a while now and would like if you followed back.

      Delete
  5. Great collage, I'm in love with that couch and those beautiful flowers! I like to wind down with a warm cup of tea in front of the tv! :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!