The weather is heating up and pretty soon it is going to be hot hot! Summer is not a very encouraging time to wear makeup. Your eyeliner travels giving you an unintentional smokey eye. If you wear foundation you may feel like your wearing a mask and you need to breathe (this is not advisable by the way)! Also don't get me started on the oiliness! Well since summer is soon approaching to dash all of your makeup dreams, be ready. This summer keep it simple-ish, you'll see what I mean in a second.
Here are some tips:
- If you are afraid of your eyeshadow getting wild go for soft natural colors ( because when it messes up it is not as exaggerated). Or go for a high quality (most likely expensive) brand that lives up to it's promises and won't crease.
- Easy on the foundation. I know a flawless face is something that we all dream about (if you don't already have it), but it is worth skipping a full face of makeup for the sake of your skin. If you do want to wear foundation focus on problem areas only. Or go for a powder kind.
- Since you aren't wearing that much foundation this summer (if you heed my warning) you can still add a bit of color to your cheeks with a bronzer or blush.
- Eyeliner... I've already mentioned what a pain this usual favorite can be in the formula. For it to beat the heat (and not melt away), try a waterproof formula or liquid liner. Also you can try fun summer colors like the ones above!
- Lips... now it the time to bring out the fun colors! :)
You don't have to follow all of these tips at once especially if you aren't planning on wearing much makeup or any at all (good for you). I know these are basic tips but sometimes we need a reminder!