Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Movies that Are NOT Scary

Hi guys,


Do you like scaring yourself?  If you don't I understand. Let's say you are to scared for scary movies; here are some things you can still watch this Halloween!




I can honestly say I have been watching this movie every year for as long as I can remember.  It's become a tradition.  This claymation movie is perfect; the songs are great, the characters are great and it is perfect for those of you who don't like scary movies.  I love this movie! Rated:PG
 

This is an adventure/action horror movie.  Although it is slightly scarier than the previous two movies I have listed, it shouldn't be too frightening.   I feel like this movie is almost always on TV those of you with the FX channel should know what I am talking about. Rated: PG-13

I remember reading the book of the same name back in elementary school.  I have to admit that although this movie is not frightening enough to be deemed scary (in my book anyway), it is a bit spooky in a nightmarish kind of way.  Rated: PG 
 

 This movie is really not scary at all, but that does not mean that the story isn't good.  I think the title says it all, so I'll let it speak for itself.  Rated: PG


Would you like a list of scary movies?  Or any other movie list for that matter? If so let me know below!






8 comments:

  1. I've seen Coraline, it's such a cute movie! I thought it was kind of scary ^^

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so easy to scare that this post got me scared. What am I, four years old?? I should definitely try and watch one of these movies (except for the second, no way!)
    Happy Halloween
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like scary movies!! I really liked The Exorcist, The Blair Witch Project (two classics), The Others and Paranormal Activity 1. Oh! and The Exorcist of Emily Rose. As you can see, I like scaring myself with these movies ;)
    Happy Halloween dear!!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I'll go see what's up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally watched The Nightmare before Christmas a few nights ago and it was just as cute as I remembered! I also love Coraline! I would also recommend The Haunted Mansion for a funny, non-scary Halloween movie, Eddie Murphy is hilarious in it! :P

    Thanks for nominating me for your award, I'll try to write a post for it sometime soon!

    Have a great day!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!