I was nominated for the Sunshine Award, (and I'm super happy about it), by Megan from http://meganroisinn.blogspot.co.uk. Her blog is great you should check it out.
This award is for bloggers whose blogs you enjoy and make you smile.
Rules: Give 11 facts about yourself. Answer 11 questions. Make 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer. Nominate 11 lovely blogs!
- I randomly make references to movies or shows or even songs in everyday life (when the situation calls for it).
- I laugh a lot. My friends think I'm crazy for laughing until I cry.
- I am a Biology major and Neuroscience minor in college.
- I like to knit and crochet. I consider myself a crafty person, I love DIYs
- I love to read and I would like to write a novel one day.
- I love spicy food!
- I think deeply very often.
- I am a morning person and can get my best work done in the morning.
- I absolutely love the beach.
- I want to travel the world and experience different cultures.
- Classical music helps me study without getting frustrated.
11 Questions answered:1) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I turn on the light next to my bed to help me wake up. Once I get up I put on my socks because my feet are always ridiculously cold.
2) Who was the first celebrity you ever had a crush on?
I honestly don't know
3) Can you remember the names of you very first best friends?
4) If you had to describe yourself using a food, which would you choose?
I like this question. I would have to go with a strawberry.
5) What is your favourite school-related memory?
Finding out there was a snow day and school is canceled. It's not that I hated school I just can't think of anything I would consider a favorite.
6) What is the next book on your reading list?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I hear it's sad, so I am prepared to cry.
7) Did you give something up as a child you wish you had carried on?
Gymnastics, it was super demanding but I wish I carried on with it for a bit longer.
8) What are your career plans?
9) Who or what is your biggest source of inspiration?
10) Would you rather have one true love for one year, or as many great (but not in love) relationships as you could ever want for any given time? (that was a hard one to word!)
That's a hard one but I'd go with true love for one year. Even though I would probably reminisce about it forever. Why only a year? A year is so short.
11) Is there something you want to tell anyone right now but can't??
Not really, I'm not much of a secretive person.
My turn...1) Are you introspective or are you an extrovert?
2)What are you most proud of?
3) Describe yourself with a color
4) Do you have any nicknames?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) Sweet tooth or sour tooth?
7) Do you like to keep a routine or change things up?
8) What makes you laugh or smile?
9) What makes you happy?
10)Morning person or night person?
11)What is your best memory?
And the nominees are....
In no particular order:
- Francesca from http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com/
- Andrea from http://www.andysparkles.de
- Anthi from http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.com/
- Shayne from http://www.queenofallyousee.com/
- Janine from http://theeoptimist.blogspot.ca/
- Doffy from http://www.whatdoffydoes.com/
- Gabriella from http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/
- Sadia from http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com/
- Charley from http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
- Paige from http://www.roseandpine.com/
- Mary from http://littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com/