Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lets Chat #11: Back to Class

Hi guys,

I'm a bit sad, but my days of Winter vacation are coming to an end.  I always think that whenever I am on any sort of break I will have an extraordinary amount of time to do whatever I want, it rarely works out that way, the days are too short.  I'm going to have to get back to my studies.  I had a great time starting off my new series "Modern Disney Princess" and will certainly find a way to squeeze blogging into what will quickly become a very busy schedule, (even if that means squeezing it into study breaks).  I don't want to go back but I'm just going to have to suck it up and go. 

Well hopefully it will be the start of a great semester.  I have to admit I am looking forward to wearing the clothes I got for Christmas.  I am looking forward to my Neuroscience class (yes I am a nerd).  I am still in disbelief that this is the beginning of my second semester of Sophomore year, I'm one step closer to getting a degree but I still feel very young at heart.  When I was younger I always thought people in college would be very serious, boy was I wrong.  I thought I would be trapped in a room full of people with no sense of humor or the extreme opposite the "extreme party animals", neither crowd suits me; luckily, there is a middle ground.  This idea was based off of movies (which are usually lies).  The most serious thing is the work.  If you are starting college soon, remember that!

How do you feel when you go back to class/work?

9 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way, I'm halfway through second year and it feels like it's just flown by - all the stereotypes from movies are always a complete lie haha, and i couldn't be more glad! Great Post :)

    Saida xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many wishes for the new beginning. <3 I know, vacations are always too short.. sigh. Kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement Ely!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Good luck for the new beginning :)! I love your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out the nomination here: http://trend-mae.blogspot.fr/2014/01/liebster-award-nomination-270114.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually feel a little stressed and depressed when it's time to "get back to business" haha! But enjoy college, especially your exciting neuro class! I think your modern Disney princess idea will be cool, too. I'm following your blog now! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!