Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Modern Disney Princess: Cinderella

Hi guys,

Here is your next post in the series: Cinderella.  Cinderella had it rough growing up; her revenge, finding a way to make rags and an apron look cool and of course marrying a prince.  There is no doubt that Cinderella is one of the most famous if not the most famous Disney princess.
 Cinderella in rags... not too shabby.  Here is my take:
 





For the updated version I wanted to keep a bit of the sparkles but change up the length.  I also did away with the sleeves and gloves.  I really liked the choker and of course I had to keep the glass slipper. For the shoe I wanted to make it more modern but still keep the effect so I chose this shoe from Stuart Weitzman that features small pearls in front.

Who should be next?



17 comments:

  1. I love the second look so much! Would be better with a pair of dangling earrings in my opinion :)



    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have included earrings in the look maybe something clear to match the shoes or a light blue.

      Delete
  2. Pocahontas! :D

    www.confassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cinderella and these post series!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute idea! Love the dress you found.

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the princess cinderella outfit is spot on! Fun post!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!!) Your blog is amazing!)
    Follow you via GFC #165 And I'll be happy, if you follow me)
    Новый пост->New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm heading over to your blog right now!

      Delete
  8. Lovely selection! Thank you for your kind comment!
    Of course i would like to follow eachother!
    Followed you on bloglovin (137) and on gfc! hope you will follow back then :)!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, it's so pretty!!
    Thanks for your comment, of course I follow you.
    Good day! ;)

    http://maquillajesdacosta.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute blog, new follower as of today. Following via G+ and Bloglovin, hope you will follow me back. :)) Loving the updated Cinderella!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/2014/01/dressed-for-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post! I love Cinderella!
    I follow You )) I hope you follow me back )
    Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!