Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been away, I actually just got back in town a couple hours ago. I was on vacation and chilling out on the beach (doing some resting and refreshing, I suppose). It is so good to get away sometimes, which is why I love trips and vacations so much. I realize that not everyone has the option of going on vacation. Here are some ways to "rest and refresh" without having to pack your bags.
- Take a bubble bath
- Read a book
- Do your hobbies or find new ones
- Stay away from social media for a while (at least a day).
- Turn off your phone for a whole day
- Turn off your computer for a day
- Listen to whatever music you find relaxing
- Give yourself a facial
- Cook or something that smells wonderful and of course tastes great too!
- Or do all of the above for an incredibly relaxing day!
Personally I like to get up early so I have the whole day ahead of me to relax or do whatever, but if you like to sleep thats ok too.
Also I highly suggest turning your phone, computer or social media devices especially if you find it impossible to do so (stop the addiction).