Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Things I'd Like to Try/Buy #2

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I did a post like this so here we go.



  1. Signature fragrance.  I'd like to get a new everyday skin fragrance... not too light... not too dramatic.
  2. Get a mineral foundation.  I know, I know.  What kind of beauty blogger doesn't own a mineral foundation?  ME.  Well I've tried one before and it was discontinued; I never recovered (just kidding).  I want a mineral foundation because I very rarely wear liquid foundation and I really don't want to break out.  Anyone try bare minerals?  I might invest in that.
  3. New everyday makeup.  Since high school I have been doing a simple cat eye and running out the door.  I really think it is time for a change (especially since my favorite eyeliner was discontinued).  Maybe I'll wear more eyeshadow on a daily basis; something natural looking of course, so I don't get lazy half way through the semester.
Any suggestions/advice?

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!