Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break: An Outfit Post

Hi everyone,

I realize that different colleges have different Spring break times, it feels like almost everyone has had their Spring break already; well my Spring break is at the end of this week! (Woot!)  And like I mentioned before, I will be going someplace warm!  If you can't tell by the exclamation points, I am excited!  So for those of you who haven't had Spring break here is a post for you!  I have included different looks for different ways you can spend your Spring break.






How are you going to spend your break?  If you already had it how did you spend it?

6 comments:

  1. Great selection!
    XoXo

    www.acooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the last one, Im OBSSESED with Mickey!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styles for spring! Love these fun little pieces
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strappy sandals and those leopard sunnies! SO cute!

    Emma
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!